Firstly I hope you and your family are well and coping with this craziness. I have been busy preparing for the opening of the studio and all being well I am still planning to open Tuesday 8th September
(fingers crossed we do not have a second lockdown)
There have been a lot of guidelines and rules I have had to implement and I want to assure you all the necessary steps have been taken I have undertaken my Risk Assessment in the studio and completed my Covid 19 Back to Work training (certificate attached) ,so I want you to be confident when you return to the studio.
Please read the following guidelines. They are IMPORTANT
1. HEALTH. Before you decide to book a class please ensure you are in good health and if you have had a Covid 19 test, do not come to the studio until you have had the results and they are negative. You also need to fill in a NEW health form prior to attending the studio with any updated data. This will be sent to you when you book a class
2. BOOKING CLASSES. All classes must be booked now. No one can drop in. I have changed the booking system which I feel is easier than the previous method, You will see below the link for an app called Gym Catch. Very simple to do and you can book as many classes as you want. You can even book for a friend but please note ALL classes must be paid for in advance
If your class is full you can be put on the waiting list and if there is a cancellation you will be notified if you wish to book that space
3. COST. I am sure you are aware that the government has bought out a socially distance rule for studios and I am very limited in numbers. On the back of the last email I have collated the feedback and produced a timetable which I hope will cater for your needs. I have had to reduce some classes to 45 minutes to enable more classes on the timetable and I feel I have been very fair by increasing the cost by just £1
4. ARRIVING AT STUDIO. You must arrive no earlier than five minutes before your class and just queue socially distancing alongside the studio under the window.
5. RECEPTION Only one client at a time is allowed in reception. Also no socialising in reception after the class is allowed There is no need to sign in as the instructor has a list of names and all payment is made prior to class
Once in reception, please use the sanitiser on the wall and do not touch the door. It must remain open at all times Go straight into the studio and find a marked spot to stand. Each marked area will have paper wipes plus anti bac spray. Please ensure you use this after the class has finished to ensure it is clean for the next client
6. EQUIPMENT AND MAT. You must bring your own mat . The guidelines have now said that my equipment can be used but must be cleaned down after use. So please ensure you use the wipes and spray provided to clean afterwards . Also please don’t bring bags and coats in and bring your own water bottle Try not to use the toilet unless it is an emergency. If you have to use the toilet please use anti bac and wipes to clean basin, handle etc
7. AFTER CLASS. as soon as the class finishes, please leave through the exit, the furthest door from the reception and leave one at a time starting with the client nearest the door. Do not stay and chat as the instructor has a ten minute clean up time frame
I hope you appreciate these health and safety guidelines are in your best interest
We’re excited to announce that we’ve introduced a new booking system called Gymcatch to make booking and managing your fitness schedule with us easier than ever.
You can now:
- Find, book and pay for classes and packages on iOS, Android or web.
- Sync bookings straight to your personal calendar.
- Optionally build a network to see what sessions your friends are going to and join them with a tap.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with offers from great brands.
Just click the link to download the app or book on web. Simply register, search for Positive Fitness Uk and book away in as few as 3 taps or clicks!
IF YOU CANNOT GET INTO THE CLASS YOU SHOULD GO INTO A WAITING LIST. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DOUBLE CHECK. THIS IS NEW TO ME AS WELL
This email was sent as a direct action by Sally Morris from their personal contacts. You have not been added to any Gymcatch mailing list.
The timetable will be reviewed in a couple of months time, but please be aware if your class is not supported it will come off the timetable. With limited numbers I have to have a minimum attendance Also if the Positive Package is being trialled as well and If this is not viable or the attendance is low I will have no choice but to reevaluate the numbers again. I am very aware that people may be struggling, so I am trying to offer the best deal I can but I need to make it work financially as well.
I want to thank all of you for your support over the last five months. Without your support you would be receiving a different newsletter from me . The uncertainty of the future of Positive Fitness has been on my mind and I have worked hard to offer recorded workouts as well as live online classes It has been hard but I’m not ready to close the door yet. Unfortunately some of my colleagues in this industry have had to close their studio and say goodbye to a job they love. This is the same all over the country applying to many businesses and I send my best wishes to those affected.
Bookings can be made now on gym catch
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NEW TO ME AS WELL AS YOURSELF. LETS TRY AND GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER!
I will be having a much earned rest next Friday
for a week, so you won’t be able to get hold of me. I will send the September link for recorded library on my return If you have any queries, please email me and I will deal with it in my return. Positivefitnessuk01@gmail.com
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and I look forward to seeing you in September (fingers crossed).
take care and lots of love